Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Twizzlers For Good Karma

My coworker is taking my shift on Thursday so I can go to the doctor's. I decided to bring her a package of Twizzlers to show her that I appreciate her taking that shift. And to get points. I think she appreciated the gesture.

One of my regulars is a tall, disheveled, overweight, white guy with bizarre social skills. Every time he sees me, he looks me right in the eye and says
"Hey." and my name.
 (Damn those name tags.) Lately he has been trying to conversate with me. He asked how my holiday was. Then he told me he remembered that I went to my mom's and that I saw the fireworks. (First part is true, second is not because I was too tired.) Note to self: Do not give him too much personal information. He accidentally took someone else's change today because he was too involved in our chat. And he always ends the "conversation" with
"See you Saturday!"
I don't work Saturdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment