Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Warehouse

I put up warehouse all day. A U-boat, full case, and a few extra totes. 

I also bought those new Girl Scout Crunch bars and ate one and a half. 

And to avoid bag checks I bought stuff on my break, and took them out to my car with no bag. On my first break I bought a Revlon hair dryer (my other one gave me a nasty shock), and Speed Stick deodorant. With my two $1-off coupons, it was $18. Not that great of a deal, but I tried. And I wanted that hair dryer. On my lunch break I bought a 12-pack of Cottenelle toilet paper and a 6-pack of Viva Paper towels. I doubled up my coupons and paid about $5. For my third break I bought Bic razors, Colgate Gum Defense toothpaste, and my three candy bars. I paid $6.50 and got two $1-off coupons. With all the stuff I got today, I think I did ok. 

No comments:

Post a Comment