Monday, July 30, 2012

Employee Discount

In order to get the employee discount, via me, I need a head nod or a shout from a coworker, an insurance card, or a valid pay stub card. For the most part, if I've seen the card once, I won't need to see it again. Except if I don't like you, or if the higher-ups have been emphasing checking the stubs. 
This guy who has always been rude to me, is the father of a manager of another store. Apparently they live together (not that unusual, I guess) but he never has any proof that he lives with an employee. He has been coming in since I started working.
Usually someone vouches for him, but lately everyone has been telling me to tell him to bring in his goddamn card. Me telling him that results in me getting yelled at. Today he told me he is going to stop asking me for the discount. Finally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment