Monday, July 16, 2012

Possibly Cocaine

We are trying to ring up more people in Cosmetics, so when this big, burly guy came down aisle three, I asked him if he wanted me to ring him up. He said he was just about to ask me that. He bought the following:
three energy shots
two protein bars
two cans of Nos
three theater boxes of Mike and Ikes.
He started joking about his purchases, how he's going to get a sugar and energy rush and go work out. I acknowledged it was a lot of rush he was about to consume and he said
"Not anywhere near what I used to do"
 I told him one of his energy shots needed me to verify he was over 18. He asked if I had tried that one, I said no, and he said that when it first came out it was way more intense. He drank the full bottle and thought he might be on his way to a heart attack. Apparently they changed they changed the formula, but he still only drinks a half bottle at a time. He had a full sleeve and I'm pretty sure he was checking me out.

Even though I have a legitimate reason, almost crying in front of my two male bosses was alarming.

No comments:

Post a Comment