Monday, July 9, 2012

School Supplies!

Today was relaxed, happy, fun, and productive. I parked at 7:25am right next to my manager who pointed out a guy down the street. The guy was thrashing around, yelling, and throwing dirt. He  never got any closer, luckily. We have been getting a lot of the mentally disturbed and disabled coming in. It is starting to freak me out.

I unlocked a case for this guy whose breath was the worst I've encountered in a long time. I could smell it about a foot away. I did not ring him up.

We have a lot of school supplies in our stock room. And we've got a quarter of an aisle set up with binders and such already. And we have an announcement telling customers to shop at our store for school supplies. I feel sorry for the kiddies, but I love school supplies! I got myself a pair of blunt "classroom" scissors for my coupon cutting. For free...

I bought a package of Tide Bleach powder, on sale for $5.99. I had a $1 off mnf coupon.
My scissors were 99 cents on sale. And I had a $1 store/mnf coupon.
I paid $4.48 for the two of them. Soon, I will be clipping my coupons in clean p.js.

No comments:

Post a Comment