Friday, September 27, 2013

$5

I got a tip! I helped this guy load his pictures, then I trimmed them so they fit in the envelope he has to send to the city. Obviously I did awesome, because he threw me a five.

This week has been going super-slow. Me and the guy at Register One switched places so I was relieved of the monotony of the evening duties of Photo.

I helped out my favorite regular again, and she was more hilarious tonight then she was last night. She told me about her and her husband's eating schedule (she doesn't cook on Sundays) and I told her to eat her vegetables. When we got to images she already printed, I let her know. Then she had a few questions about the price. (Actually, one question repeated).

I chatted with a mom of an older boy, who said that yes, the Tooth Fairy comes to boys, and perhaps she would bring me her son's old Halloween costume (pumpkin-related) but only if it wasn't in storage. Understandable. And appreciated.

Apparently I had an evaluation tonight. Whatevs.

1 comment: