Friday, September 20, 2013

No Cosmetics, Again

This woman had me print out one 4x6. I couldn't tell if she was trying to be difficult, or if she just couldn't print her own stuff. She had me print out homemade passport prints. (We offer that service for considerably more than 33 cents.) They looked like they might pass, but possibly not. Being the frugal mom I am, I suppose I should appreciate her effort.

One of my regulars came in, drunk. He told my manager that there were two kids outside soliciting for a non-school. My manager did nothing, so I went outside and told them they couldn't be on our property doing that. Then my regular started talking about how bad-ass I am, and how he doesn't like people fucking around in his neighborhood. He showed me his lighter, which was also a mini-knife. I was a little concerned about him busting that out at my register. And he also said that him and his business partner said that I look like Danielle from that t.v show, American Pickers. Right on.

My manager brought in some Polish candy, which I can get down with.

I spilled some laundry detergent in Aisle 7.

While I was facing Aisle 8, I noticed some bizarre packaging on a product called Zanfel. There were three faces, a before, middle, and after-product-use face. The first one was of the model weirdly puffy, in the middle one he was slightly less puffy. And the last one he looked relatively normal. The cream was for an outbreak of a rash from poison ivy, oak and sumac.

I saved 55% off my purchase of M&Ms and Oxyclean Stainfighters.

No comments:

Post a Comment