Wednesday, September 18, 2013

B.F.A

I was color-correcting a passport photo, and my customer asked if I had a photo background and/or schooling. Yes, I do! Thank you for noticing! He suggested I get a studio and do weddings and baptisms, like his friend. I probably wouldn't get my health insurance.

An old co-worker stopped by! Unfortuantly, when he did, I was trying to work on something for my present co-worker, who was off the clock, I had a passport to do, and there was a woman who was needing help upload her photos from her phone. So we really didn't chat.

For some reason, my manager didn't schedule someone in Cosmetics, so we were one short today. We got out only seven minutes late. The same situation is happening tomorrow, and I'm dreading it. We're "trimming the fat", I guess.

I got a few comments about my bandanna, which I wear frequently. But people acted as if it was totally something new.

I got my flu shot today. And the band-aid I got was super-cute. And my arm hurt for a few hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment