Friday, September 13, 2013

Freaky Eyes

My eye doctor appointment went much later than I thought it would, so I went to work with my eyes super-dialated. It was hard to read the WIC numbers, and look at people's change. One of my co-workers said my eyes were really freaky, and to not look at her. And I rung up these two Koreans, one of whom asked me if we took Korean money.
"Not today", I said.  "Although I my eyes are still so dilated I might not know the difference."
He asked me if I should be wearing sunglasses, and I said that it seems to be getting better. He disagreed.

Our manager yelled at me and one of my fave co-workers! We apparently were talking too much.

I couldn't get into my employee info part of our website. This is turning into a great source of frustration for me. I need to know what is going on with my health insurance, profit sharing and 401(k). How am I supposed to manage my freaking money if I can't even navigate the website?!

No comments:

Post a Comment