Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Before And After

Before Work:
Yesterday:
 I read (in one day) a book called The Customer Is Always Wrong-The Retail Chronicles. It was pretty awesome. A series of essays, illustrating the back stories of how a person gets into retail, what happened to them while they were there and how they are different and intrigued because of the experience. If you read this, read that.
Today:
I was cooking lunch for me and the boy, and I set a pan of grease on fire. I tried to cover it, I got totally freaked out, so I grabbed my son and ran out the door. We called 911. There is some damage to my home. Obviously the ordeal was stressful. Then I went to work with soot on pants.
Also Today, But At Work:
I clocked in three minutes late, which as you know, I hate. Then we left early. Time seemed to go by super-fast. I had no photo orders to speak of, so it was pretty much like I was on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment