Sunday, September 15, 2013

Parent's Night

Yes, that was me who "reorganized" the cases of Arizona Tea. And it was also me who popped a can of Mucho Mango. So yes, I am responsible for the stickiness that has occurred.

While I was sweeping, I found a crunched up piece of paper. It was blue, with child's writing, imploring the reader to come to Parent's Night. It made me kind of sad, the way I found it.

We were so busy at the end of the night. And because of a register melt-down, we didn't close until 12:10. And I may or may not have forgotten to close the door.

I have a lot of resentment built up because my manager does not seem to realize how much work I actually put in. He also leaves little messes all around the store that I clean up for him.

I feel that if a person has a part-time job, she should work at said job. She should be able to do what is required of her, because she is at work. It does not make sense to come late and leave early and ignore your co-workers pleas for help. But evidently, some people are allowed to do whatever the fuck they want.

Sundown comes at 7:30ish. Pretty disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment