Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Summer Aisle

We would have gotten out on time, but my manager has poor workplace time management. At the beginning of the shift he tried to give me his work. And then right before I went on lunch, he tried to get me to head over to that aisle to take care of business. But I went on lunch instead. Then, while I was trying to face, and do my other closing duties, he called me over to scan stuff. Which I did, but I was super-salty.
We ended up getting out twenty minutes late because instead of checking out drawers, he was putting up add tags.
I don't know what he was doing at the beginning of his shift, but obviously it wasn't as important as what made us so goddamn late.

A coworker I really like working with will be around in the evenings now. I'm stoked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment