Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Hi-Five!

A regular customer came in and said,
"hey, whats' up?"
he had his hand out so I gave him a hi-five! What the hell was that? It was totally weird and I don't know what I was thinking.

Another regular of mine came in and stood around Aisle 9 while he was waiting for his friend. He asked if 'they' were cool with my tattoos and piercings. I told him they were, kind of.

I printed several 5x7 folded cards, several different orders. They had princesses on them, and bizarre wording. They were cards from a soon-to-be bride, asking her friends to be her bridesmaids. I was confused about the Disney princess theme, which seemed childish. And she spelled maid-of-honor, "maid's of honor". Which is just sad. Hope her wedding goes better.

No comments:

Post a Comment