Sunday, June 10, 2012

Coonskin Cap

Dear S.B.A,
There was somebody worthy of an Instagram shot today. A tall white boy, red basketball jersey, black shorts, sneakers, and a goddamn coonskin cap! I know you are out of town, so I will let you know that it was 90 degrees, sunny, and kind of humid. How that kind of weather would provoke someone to come out of their house in that outfit, I do not understand.

Two stressed-out looking men were looking for breast aids for women who are breast-feeding. Some pads and some gel. I, of course, was very helpful.

I was also helpful to our manager so he could get a great deal on razors. He was unsure on how to use his coupon, and I schooled him.

I moved kinda slow today, like a manatee. I hope to speed it the hell up tomorrow.

Heart, Kimbrella

No comments:

Post a Comment