Monday, June 25, 2012

New Blog Spot Part Two

Ok, what had happened was, we had moved and I have not gotten the internet and the cable set up. I tried to blog from my b.f's phone, but it only let me post that title. In case you were distraught, here is what happened yesterday:

I did warehouse all day. And my lovely coworker commented on/ complimented me about my use of bandanas and headbands and my striking ability to color-coordinate them with the rest of my outfit.

Here is what happened today:
I found out, for the bazillionith time, that someone standing at the Cos counter yelling,
"Does anyone work here?!"
makes me want to punch someone in the neck.
I pulled outs today/ did some interstore shopping, told my store manager some important information about myself, thought about smacking a coworker, and worked in my Hallmark aisle.

This month is my one year anniversary of starting this blog. Happy Anniversary! (I should contact Hallmark about making a card for such an occasion.)

No comments:

Post a Comment