Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My Report

Dear S.B.A,

It has come to my attention that the new girl likes candy as much as I do. I left some Twizzlers by the register when I went to work on Hallmark, and when I went back to get them, they were almost all gone. In her defense, I offered her a few. And I had some cookies up there, because one of our I'm-a-diet coworkers bought them, then had some remorse and gave them to me. The cookies had dimished significantly too. Which was ok because they weren't that good. And I certaintly don't need all those cookies. I gave her the rest of Sweettarts our other I'm-a-diet coworker gave me.
Just thought you should know that we share a love of the sweets. Perhaps we could bond over that. (Although I think my love runs deeper.)
Did you ever find those macaroons?

Cupcakes to you!
K

No comments:

Post a Comment