Thursday, June 14, 2012

That Lady

Dear S.B.A,

You know that woman that always asks for you? She never takes off her sunglasses and she has a sister? She came in today to ask for you. And I was at the register. When I told her you were on vaycay she said,
"So you can help me?"
"Nope. I'm up here."
I noticed that she had some crust issues on her lips. And she seemed kind of sad no one would help her. So I called someone to cover for me so I could help find her hair dye. She didn't want any of them because the medium blondes were too brown and the blondes were too bright. Then she returned some lipstick. Someone told her all lipsticks were created equal, which simply isn't true.

I was mean to some older lady. She usually fusses about us having to check her ID for her checks. I asked her for her ID, she said the pharmacy has her in their system. I told her we don't have the same system. She said that we do. And then I accused her of taking our pen. It got a little heated. I will probably apologize to her next time I see her.

Heart. K.

No comments:

Post a Comment