Monday, June 4, 2012

Inventory

I got to work at 7:30 this morning, so I could help out with the inventory. Once a year, people come to our store and count everything. And I mean everything.
I had to count the cigarettes before they counted them. We have a lot of them. I counted each row, then added each row to the next. The amount of numbers I was adding to each was almost too much for me. And sadly, I had to do a recount because my numbers were off. And because my numbers were off, I was messing with my coworkers.

On the upside, our boss's boss bought me a 24oz Mountain Dew, which I was admiring.

The good news about inventory is that we can't do anything until they're done. So I spent my morning doing nothing. Which I should have enjoyed, but couldn't. It felt weird. I got to work in the afternoon.

I have another earache and can't hear very well. Again. But I did get a good deal on vitamins.

No comments:

Post a Comment