Monday, June 18, 2012

Hershey's Chocolate

I almost forgot to do this tonight. Good lord.

I decided I needed my chocolate (and for those of you who are monitoring my eating, I didn't eat what I bought I today).
Two Hershey's Air Delight Chocolate Bar- I had a buy-one-get-one coupon, and they were 59 cents with an ad paper coupon.
Two bags of Hershey's Kisses (one with caramel, the other with almonds)- I had a $1-off-two mnf coupon, they were on sale, and there was an in-store coupon for $1-off-two.
Before my mnf coupons, my total was $6.66, which my coworker got a big kick out of...then I was able to bring it  down to $3.90. Who's laughing now?
I had to put my chocolate in the freezer because I left it out, and my apartment is super-hot and the candy bars turned to liquid. So much for the aeration.

No comments:

Post a Comment