Friday, June 7, 2013

Condumdrum in Camera

Around 11:15 this evening, a guy came in wanting to make a photo book for his son's granduation. But I didn't know where the photo books were. I thought about calling the Head Photo guy, but my manager wouldn't let me:
"You want to call him now? It's the middle of the night! Are you crazy?"
I just felt like the guy needed assistance. He says he is too busy during the day, which I think is kind of ridiculous. But he also came over from our competitor, and I felt like we should have made his time worthwhile.

I did something this evening that made me really sad. I poured several gallons and 1/2 gallons of (almost) expired milk down the drain. I feel like if I could get a food pantry or shelter representative to come by and take it before it officially expires, the milk could get into hungry bellies and empty cereal bowls. The amount of waste we produce is unbelievable. I hope I can enact some policies that will reduce some waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment