Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Inventory

Because of Inventory happening tomorrow, we had to stay late. I hope it was worth it.

Around 6-ish, I noticed that it had gotten way darker than it should have. There was a pretty intense storm! And it ended as abruptly as it came.

I was in Photo tonight, and I had the pleasure of helping out a couple of old folks. She had printed out a few pictures from the past. The husband usually sat in the car and honked the horn while she shopped. But he came in and asked if I thought he was good-looking as a young man. He was! There was a super-cute photo of two fat babies wearing a weird knit outfit, with a big bow-string around their necks. It was him and his twin. And there was another picture of him and his twin at their Bat Mizfah. (No, I am not Jewish, and no, I don't know how to spell).

No comments:

Post a Comment