Sunday, June 30, 2013

Retro Hair

Everyone knows I dye my hair. So the S.B.A mentioned that my hair is always kind of blotchy...but
"its' so retro and cute, and it works on you."
Good save.
I just like to switch hair colors a lot, and I don't mind that people know that I dye my hair. Some people (not many) think it's natural. She was talking about how she wanted her hair to be black/burgundy, and she was asking about how she should do it.
She also commented/complimented me on my eyeshadow. Which I appreciated.

I was mid-shift today, so I worked noon to eight-thirty. The woman who was supposed to be at Register One called off because she was supposedly sick. And the woman who was supposed to be in Cosmetics works at a bank now and she didn't bother finding anyone to cover her shift before she left. So for a little while it was just me and the manager. But the guy in Photo showed up almost an hour late. So it will be just him and the manager closing. I was expecting some sort of guilt trip and luckily did not receive one.


No comments:

Post a Comment