Tuesday, June 11, 2013

There Was Still 10 Pictures Left!

The first call I answered was from the pharmacy.
"Customer service needed in pharmacy."
One of them wanted me to get his fucking keys from his car. Bullshit. I was so astounded, I actually got them. And the call was from the guy who was been working for our company for 25 years. So maybe it's ok. But not really.

Even though there was four people on staff for most of the evening, it was basically just me and the guy at One. Not really sure how that happened, but I was a little annoyed.

This guy drops off a disposable camera. After taking all his info, and then processing his order, I tried to open the camera. Turns out there was at least ten photos left! I thought I had ripped the film, and exposed the whole thing, but I'm not sure I did. I also had this horrible feeling that the camera was from their wedding, or a vacation years ago, or the last pictures they took of their now-dead mother. The photos were actually for the woman's client for court in the near future. Why they didn't finish the roll or use digital is beyond me. I called her to tell her what happened, and I said I would do my best to make sure the photos were o.k. She was much more friendly then I thought she would be, but it is possible didn't fully understand what I had done.

I had two more problems with processing orders. But I can't get into that now. I'm too tired and sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment