Sunday, June 9, 2013

Midshift Mayham

I kind of like midshift because I get to see both the day and the night crew.

With the day shift I got stuck at the register and had to yell out to the guy who was supposed to be at One, so I could get him to come back. I hung out in Cosmetics for a little while, and rung up the S.B.A. She spent more on nail polish and nail accessories than I did on groceries at the bulk store.

Later in the evening, I went on a hunt for the A Good Day To Die Hard and Hansel and Gretel for our resident repo man. I finally found them after rifling through all the DVDs, while I was standing on milk crate. (We have the DVDs up high.) When I rung them up, the total was more than he thought it would be. There was a loud argument and joking around between us, wherein I told him the high prices were karma for doing repo jobs on Christmas.

I had been feeling ok, and maybe even pretty good for most of the day, and by the end of the day I was feeling blah and kind of stupid. Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment