Thursday, June 6, 2013

Two For One

I couldn't post yesterday because my computer was on the fritz. Again.

Anyway, yesterday a regular from my day shift came in. He was pretty drunk. He started off by saying that the neighborhood is going to shit. He wanted to know what I was doing (periodic counts) and he wanted to know if my ponytail has always been that long. (Yeah, for a while). Then he said that I should write a book about my life. I'm on it.

We have a visit tomorrow, from a whole crew of important people. So we had a few extra people, overtime was allowed, and things were hectic. I built a sidepanel and ran around doing the usual. But I felt like I was missing something or was forgetting something. Hope the visit goes well. Word is, the visit is happening at 5 pm, which means I'll run into them. I better be wearing a great outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment