Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Voyerism in the Camera Department

One of the reasons I like being in the Camera Department is because I like looking at other people's photos. I scanned in a few pictures for an older gentleman, and he told me the guy in the picture was him in 1975. And he told me the woman in the picture was his wife, so I told him she was beautiful and I liked her sweater. There was another older picture of someone that I scanned for him, but he didn't tell me who it was.
A few of the images we processed were of flooding in people's homes.


I have also been picking up notes people drop on the floor. Post-its, shopping lists, and the like. They are like a small window into people's lives.

My wisdom teeth are coming in, I think. The pain is making me cranky.

No comments:

Post a Comment