Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Notebook

I found another Harriet The Spy ish notebook. This one is red and has a "durable cover", which is slick and possibly waterproof.

My new manager kind of reminds of the manager from Office Space. He has a very monotone way of speaking and he is pretty rude. The way he speaks to me (and probably everyone else) make me feel like I'm doing something wrong and/or I'm stupid. He is a micro-manager, which is annoying, because I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing.

A woman I've been seeing around for a while came into my aisle and asked about what shift I work. I told her, and she said she did the same when her kid was little. I said that it was kind of creepy driving home.
"It is creepy that time of night, right?" she says.
"Yeah, it is. But kind of nice and peaceful."
"Yeah, but serial killers live in the suburbs."

No comments:

Post a Comment