Monday, May 6, 2013

Clearance

I noticed a lot of great stuff on the clearance rack. I will have to investigate this further.

A (middle school?) girl wearing copious amounts of hot pink was trying to buy some Pringles and I asked her if those vitamins on the counter were hers too. Luckily she said 'no', because they were Prenatals.

I had my soon-to-be-ex-coworker (he leaves on Thursday!) ring me up. I bought two packs of store-brand diapers at buy one, get one 50% off (which I wouldn't have done if I didn't have a diaper emergency) and some shaving cream at $1.49 before my discount. I also had a 70 cents off coupon (for the shaving cream). He said,
"Wow. You only have one coupon?"
Sadly, yes. But I appreciate you thinking I would have more. Which I would if my hubs and I didn't split the baby stuff.

The pain in my right foot (same issue) is nearly unbearable. I have to get an X-ray. In network, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment