Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hubs, Baby, and Hamster

Probably the most exciting thing that happened today was my visit from the hubs and baby. They brought along a hampster they found in the yard. It would appear that we are keeping him, if the neighbors don't claim him. Baby met the lady in Cosmetics, but not the manager, which I feel bad about. He was sad no one called him to tell him my son was in the store.

Apparently the visit from corporate went pretty good. We didn't get as high of a score as me and the store manager would have thought. But no write-ups, so that in of itself is awesome.

Hallmark was a pipe dream today. I got a project that involved sunglasses and most of my time. The rest of my time was spent doing photo (no one was scheduled for that department, so me and the guy on the floor split the duties) and ringing people up (/picking up the slack for the girl on One.) We got out ten minutes early and the store looks good, so I'm happy. I'm even happier to note that I have the day off tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment