Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Not So New Guy

I worked with a guy who got hired around the same time I did, but left about a year ago. On to bigger and better things, he said.
This evening that same gentleman was on the Register. It was a pleasure to work with him. He seems funnier and more hard-working this time. Not sure why.

At the end of the night someone bought $700 worth of stuff, on a credit card. And the guy at One said she might have a shopping addiction.

I yelled at a co-worker today, because I thought he gave me a customer he should have taken care of. And lately it seems that he ignores people when they need help, even if he is in a position to assist. So after I yelled at him across half the store, I found him in the stockroom and made amends.

Amends.

No comments:

Post a Comment