Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Counterfeit High School

I may or may not have taken a counterfeit $100. I hesitated before I took it because it was one of the old ones, and I have trouble figuring out what to look for on those. But it had threading and it had a swipe from a money marker, so I took it. And the guy who gave it to me had stacks and he offered me another  one (totally should have taken another one!). I remember what he looks like and I remember what time it was, approximately. And the problem with calling those out is the risk of offending someone. I have to wait a little over a week to find out if its' real. And if it's not, I'll probably get written up, which would really hurt my chances of getting promoted. If it is...suck it. I know what I'm doing.

The new guy remembers me from high school. I told him that is totally tragic, because I was a hot mess in high school. He looks sort of familiar...but not really. Hopefully he remembers me being awesome and adorable and hopefully we can be work friends.

Thank God I have tomorrow off...

No comments:

Post a Comment