Sunday, May 19, 2013

Two Posts In One!

When I tried to post Friday, my computer was acting up. 
Friday:
I go outside to mail an RSVP around 9pm. There are about five squad cars and an undercover. I see a bunch of kids assembled around, and notice one that the cops have out on the median, away from everyone else. A girl I know from work (she comes in a lot because she lives across the street), was standing around holding her dog. I ask her what the hell is going on. She, and her friend, said they were just walking down the street and all these cops pull around them and start questioning them. The guy on the median refused to give them his name, so he had been questioned separately. As I was fishing for more details, another girl comes up and says, 
"Man, you know the po-lice are racist. They just ran up and stopped us."
As it turns out, there was a shooting at the carnival at the mall. Yes I am worried about my boy. 

Today:
One of the ladies on the closing shift went home about two hours into her shift. She was in a lot of pain because she was on her period and she had been working out too much. I gave her a Tylenol, but apparently that wasn't good enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment