Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Visit

We are getting a visitor tomorrow, so I worked harder than I usually do. My facing was awesome.

Apparently I sent out my (and two other's) photo order wrong. The company that processes our photos called the Head Photo Tech and he was able to piece together the puzzle of my mishap and took care of it for me. I am very grateful, because I think there are some awesome photos on that roll. He wasn't mean to me, and he showed me what I did wrong. So I won't do it again. I almost took at roll photo order, but when I told her she wouldn't get them back for nearly a week, she decided to hold onto them.

We got out almost a half our late because our loose ends took longer than we thought.

The coworker at One was "off" and "couldn't find her center" because of a nightmare she had last night. Interesting. Wonder what the nightmare was about?

I'm going to bust into the back of Lays Sour Cream and Onion chips the hubs bought the other day. I've already rationalized it.

No comments:

Post a Comment