Wednesday, May 22, 2013

New Manager

We got a new manager! I like his style, but his speech pattern makes it seem like he is making fun of you. I guess since he is a night guy too it will make it hard for me to get my promotion. Oh well. I like him because he asked about our customer base, how we work together, what everyone's duties are...he didn't come in pretending to know everything or trying to change the rules.

The Senior Beauty Advisor had a different shift today. I actually kind of liked having her around. She gets really high strung about stuff.

A couple of foreign guys were floating around. I helped them find their items, and when my customer saw what lotion his friend picked out:
"It says 'men'. I am man! It says 'lotion'. That I need. It says '24-hour'..."
"You are man for twenty-four hours a day!"
my customer says. I had to laugh at that. But then the first guy says,
"Ah! My finger! It is broke! I use lotion."
What the hell?! His finger did seem misaligned, but it also looked like an old break that had never been set. Either way, what a peculiar thing (and way) to say. I liked them though.

No comments:

Post a Comment