Friday, February 7, 2014

Chinese New Year

One of favorite, crazy regulars came in. She needed a lot of attention. And she wanted me to make a card with a photo from her CD. She needed to me to put text on her card; it turns out that was harder than I thought. She had a long statement that she wanted, and I was having trouble fitting it on the card. I finally figured out that I had to make several different text boxes. Then she wanted a free 4x6, which I wouldn't give her. Then I told her I HAD to go on lunch. When she came in, I had about five minutes to help her before I had to go the register to give the new guy his lunch. She was highly upset by this. I called my manager to see if he could help her and he said
"No"
and walked away. I gave him a crazy look because I feel that even if the customer is kind of insane, there is no reason why he couldn't help her. He was appalled that she didn't know how to scan. And he was rude to me and the customer. I'm thinking about telling the store manager about it.
I finally got her card printed. She seemed pleased with the result. And she gave me candy from Chinese New Year.

The new guy was o.k. He seems like a quick learner and he likes to make fun of customers with me. He's a little bit of a close-talker, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment