Sunday, February 2, 2014

Short Couponing

We were short again. The mid-shift guy, who was also the new guy, stayed an hour late. While he was on the register, the rest of us put up the ad tags. Probably not enough of them.

I rung up an extreme couponer. She paid 48 cents for four Bayer 24 count aspirin and four Speed Stick deoderant. We don't allow cash back overage, so I had to modify the last $1 to 88 cents. She paid only tax. When my co-worker tried to ring her up, she scanned the coupons in a different order than I did. And she rung the items up as quantity. Then the b-1-g-1 coupon didn't scan the right amount. We voided it and when I rung her up, it worked out. She only paid tax. She was nice about it, and didn't try to tell me how to do my job. I'll probably see her again.

I think I might have chatted too much with my manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment