Thursday, February 13, 2014

Passover Frogs

We have one bay of Passover stuff. It includes a bag of frogs, crazy-straws with frogs on them, and matzah cards. I'm not sure if Passover stuff is supposed to be cute, but this stuff is.

I got paid $1.80 in our rewards points for my purchase today. And I paid 20 cents out-of-pocket. I got two boxes of St. Joesph chewable aspirin and two Russell Stover candy hearts. Sweet.

I had to do a lengthy return for my co-worker. I also had to leave the register to do a passport. In the meantime, I couldn't ring anyone up. And because we didn't bother getting any of the items, I had to punch in all the barcodes. It was a ridiculous return.

Some older white guy came in and wanted me to help him find sweatpants. So I said,
"For you? So...a large?"
"A large? For me"
I couldn't tell if he was actually offended. I think he was.

No comments:

Post a Comment