Sunday, February 9, 2014

Snitches

I told my co-worker what a snitch was. And we discussed some nuances in the English language.

There was one fake eyelash string in Aisle 9. I hope the person who lost it took the other one off.

We had a mystery shopper tonight; I hope I didn't ignore him.

Apparently we all need to say our branded salutations, and if we don't we might get written up. People from corporate have been popping in, unnoticed. I'm pretty sure I'm about to get written up, because I rarely welcome people into the store.

Tonight I spent a total of $5 on:
1 set of 2 energy shots
a Scooby Doo kiddie pool, with a sprinkler
L'oreal conditioner.
I spent that little because I combined the 'free' offer, clearance prices, and manufacturer coupons.
Now, how am I going to blow that pool up?

I printed out our coupon policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment