Friday, February 21, 2014

What Day Is It?

The first thing my co-worker told me was that the Asian woman I helped yesterday came back in today. She wanted a full refund for her passports because I accidentally charged her for four sets instead of three she actually got. I told my co-worker that I hope she doesn't come back in looking for me. He said that she speaks very broken English. I told him that a person can still punch someone in the side of the neck even if they can't speak English. He laughed.

I helped two girls with their photo order, which I had to redo because there was gunk on the scanner which printed out on their photos. The image was a studio shot of mom and baby, and on the bottom of image were two hearts with baby faces in them. The baby was not as cute as they thought. Or as cute as mine. I'm just sayin'. I obviously did not say that to them.

During lunch, I read the paper. And I brought yesterday's paper with me, which I didn't notice until halfway through. It really threw me off.

I finished my closing duties early, so I was able to spend a half hour putting up ad tags. Not gonna lie, I was pretty proud of myself. I was moving really slow for most of my shift, and doing warehouse was hard because my back was spasming. But I don't feel as if I'm as lazy as I think my co-workers think I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment