Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Day!

We weren't as busy as I thought we would be, based on the nonsense that happened last night. And the night passed by pretty quick. But I clocked out at 1am, and that was only because I told the manager I was leaving.

The new guy's God and my God are not the same. And when I suggested they might be friends, he reacted with disbelief. He also does believes being gay is a choice, and that it is wrong and possibly a sin. When I suggested he might be a hateful asshole, he recanted. Sort of.
He asked why I didn't like another co-worker, and because I am an over-sharer, I almost told him a lot of things. But instead I kept most to myself, and gave him one good reason. Then I mentioned that I can be pretty difficult, and just because I don't like someone doesn't mean other people shouldn't or the disliked is a bad person.

I was really agitated by the end of my shift.

No comments:

Post a Comment