Saturday, February 8, 2014

Employee Of The Month

Congrats to the Employee of the Month! You know who you are. I didn't even know we were actually doing that...

I heard that the second pregnancy can sometimes be harder than the first. For the past few days I have been getting a little naseous at work. Heartburn, and shoulder aches, and headaches too. And I get really tired, in waves. I hope it doesn't get any worse! I don't get full-on sick, I just get really uncomfortable. Which is almost worse.

I feel kind of bad for the new guy because we told him when his lunch was instead of asking, sometimes I don't answer his calls, his seems like he wants to chat (and I do not), and his body is still getting used to working 8-hour-retail. Like I said, I feel bad for him...but not bad enough to do anything.

These entries aren't as good as they used to be, I feel.




No comments:

Post a Comment