Thursday, February 27, 2014

Party Cake Peeps

That is the new flavor of Peeps I saw in the seasonal aisle.

A few minutes before we left, my co-worker made me really mad. I had put a bag of Epson salt in a spot with no mylar, where it didn't seem to go. But it seemed like a good spot. She asked if I had done that, why, and told me that she went to put it in the stockroom. I didn't apologize. And she said she didn't want out boss to say she couldn't face well. First of all, he does say that occasionally. And I take care off all kinds of stuff for her. I put up her stock, I answer her calls, I do her tags...She has no right to come at me like that. When she wants her lunch at 8:30, I'll be taking my lunch at 8:20. So there.

I spent too much looking at nothing...eyeliner, crackers, mylars which didn't mean anything...and I barely got my ad tags done. My boss asked if I was going to get them done, and I said 'no'. Which was true.

I overheard part of a phone conversation between the Head Pharmacy guy and presumably some old person. The Head called someone to tell them that a Tech had been to that person's house, that the Tech waited for ten minutes, and then they left. Our guy had to repeat several times what pharmacy he was from. When I poked my head in (to the pharmacy) to tell him that was an awesome overheard phone call, I startled him.

I spent most of my non-working day being sick. So I really didn't want to go in.

No comments:

Post a Comment