Friday, May 16, 2014

Astro-Duct

I was salty when I came into work. And it didn't help that a co-worker, whom I get a weird vibe from, asked me four times how me and the baby were (are?). I apprectiate the concern, although not the questions about my ultra-sounds.

My fetus was moving around a lot today! Mostly right after lunch. It felt like he might be trying to claw his way out.

A woman in a cute trench asked me how far along I am. (Six monthes). She said she was six monthes too. (I couldn't really tell.) Then she told me this unneccessary story about a woman in her office. That woman has a friend who is 38 years old, and was pregnant with twins. Everything was going well, the fetuses were moving, but at the next check-up, the doctor had to tell her that the fetuses were dead. Unbelievable. And why would she tell me that? Probably because she was worried about it too.

I read an email in the office that said we weren't going to sell maps anymore. But I saw some in the magazine section. Which is nice, because sometimes GPSs' fail. Or lie.

A young-ish boy (late teens early 20's --I'm so old!) bought a roll of Duct Tape and Astroglide lube. He wanted me to know that he did not intend to use those two items together.

No comments:

Post a Comment