Sunday, May 4, 2014

I Work In The Photo Department

I was in Photo tonight, which meant one of my favorite co-workers was on the Register. We chatted a little.

I just remembered that we were supposed to have a visit from a neighboring store manager. I don't know if or when we did. Which means I'm not sure if I was acting appropriately at the appropriate time.

I printed a 612-print order, of wedding photos. They were pretty gorgeous, and I realized they were professionally done. So I left a note to make sure someone gets them to sign the release form. Looking at those photos made me think about my own wedding, which was in my mother's backyard. And I had a twinge of regret and sadness for not having a big fancy wedding. But then I realized that my wedding fit me perfectly, and I am grateful I don't have debt because of it.

I took a child's passport today. He sat perfectly still on the chair, and he actually looked into the camera twice. And he was totally calm and relaxed. I told him mom that my kid was pretty awesome too, but there is no way he would have just sat there like that. She said he is almost always that chill.

I let one of my regulars know about this publication. Right on.

No comments:

Post a Comment