Monday, May 5, 2014

Five Hours

I came in for a five hour shift today. There was a lot of confusion about who was working what shift and who should be doing what. And it seemed like there were a lot of people during the day. Night shift got screwed.

I got to work with one of my faves! He bought me a kingsize Kit Kat, which I shared with others. Now I want cheese. It was nice to see the day-shifters.

I wore my new shoes, which were not nearly as comfy as I was hoping. I should not buy shoes online. I got to sit in my chair.

About five Asian kids came in. One wanted two fifties for his $100 (what parent gives their young -10? -son?) Then they wanted ten tens. They got the fifties. They all bought a bunch of junk food, separately.  The lowest amount spent was $13 and the highest amount was $32. I will not be allowing my child to spend money like that. Coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment