Saturday, May 24, 2014

Twenty-Two Notes

I left my note about this blog next to the Register and when I came back, it was gone. I hope the new guy didn't look at it. I hope it was just thrown away. I didn't sign it, or write down the website or anything actually incriminating, but I have very distinctive handwriting.

I rung up a woman who was dingy-looking. Her bangs were bleach/green and her black ponytail looked unwashed and greasy. She was wearing sweats and a too-big tank. I rung her up for $477 worth of single-serve Gatorades and Argo tea. Among other things. But most of it was non-essential, except maybe the fans. I IDed her for the cigarettes, but then I got this feeling that maybe she was using a stolen credit card. But there was really nothing I could do, because that would have been me profiling her. And we try not to do that.

I was so tired from about ten pm all the way till we punched out. I knew that I would stay awake far too long tonight, and that is what I am doing. I know that my exhaustion is affecting me in other ways too.

My 'friend' came in with her mom and the youngest of her four children, who is two months younger than my son. She wanted to know if she could get CDs of the images off her phone. She can, yes. She ended up needing 22 CD burned. That is more images than I thought her phone could hold. Gives me hope for my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment