Saturday, May 17, 2014

The Thugs

The Newspaper Guy came in! He leans over the edge of the register to get all the old papers, then picks and chooses the ones he wants. I think he got two up-to-date papers. And he spent a little over $20 and he didn't use his member card.

The two thug kids came in. One had stolen a basketball from the park district and a basketball sleeve from the locker room. They were both smelling the sleeve, which I told them was weird. One of them told me that his former friend steals from our store, and locked him in the basement the other day. While he was in the basement, he was having an ashma attack and she was buying weed. The other kid dropped his bottle cap in the hole at my register. Which I had to dig around to get.
Another regular came in to tell me she killed a plant and to buy ice cream and cigarettes. And I had to tell the boys to move along three times.

No comments:

Post a Comment