Friday, May 2, 2014

Chips

"Can I ask a question?" said the overweight Indian (?) boy, about thirteen years old.
"Sure" I said.
"Why would they make these squares of candy if the chocolate could touch each other and melt?"
"Well, I think any chocolate could melt. The manufacturers are assuming that people will keep the chocolate safe."
"Oh, ok."
"Did you have a store card?"
"My mom does. Should I punch it in?"
"Yeah."
" Isn't it awkward when there is rain and the sun shining through?"
"I'm not sure if 'awkward' is the right word. And I thought the sun went down."

My feet hurt a lot. Because I forgot to wear my insoles.

Today was one of the only workdays during this pregnancy that I felt nauseous. For a while. The baby was moving around A LOT. Not gonna lie, it kind of freaks me out. Like I swallowed a ferret. But it is still kind of cool to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment