Sunday, May 13, 2012

Dias De La Madres

"Are these the only cards you have?"
These are the only cards I have left. Which is why half the aisle is empty. Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.
"Is this the only card aisle you have?"
The other card aisle is actually located between card number 3 and card number 4. But you have to run really fast into it to make sure you get in.
"$6.99 for a Mother's Day card? Are they serious? Do you have any 99 cent Mother's Day cards?"
I probably did. But we do not anymore.
"Do you have any Mother's Day cards for my baby momma, who is not my wife?"
We totally should, but I'm pretty sure we do not.

"Where are the Mother's Day cards?"
Could you please pay some fucking attention so you can see the astounding amount of pink and the word 'mother'. Those two things might give you a hint about the location of the cards you need. 

"This is a terrible selection! Is this all you have?"
You might be able to find more or possibly better cards at the Hallmark store, or any other store. Please leave my aisle, your negative energy is interfering with my work ethic.

No comments:

Post a Comment