Tuesday, May 22, 2012

So Delicious

I just noticed my store has started carrying So Delicious, which is soy ice cream. As a person who associates with vegans and enjoys vegan products herself, this is a very exciting new product situation. We also now carry gellato. Which I am not as excited about.

Today I bought a big (13 oz) Starbucks Frappacinco. Mocha, of course. I also bought three boxes of Puffs Facial Tissue (200 sheets), a 14 oz bag of Sour Patch Kids and a 14 oz bag of Swedish Fish. I had a 25-cent-off-three Puffs coupon, a $1-off-two candy coupon, a store coupon for the Starbucks to make it $2 (before my discount) and a $5-only-at-my-store coupon. I paid $4.30 for the whole purchase. Which comes out to less than a dollar for each item. Pretty freakin' exciting, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment